A First-in-Human Study for the Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumour Activity of SAR408701 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
- To determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of SAR408701 administered as monotherapy
to patients with advanced solid tumours (Escalation Phase).
- To assess efficacy according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumours 1.1
(RECIST 1.1) (Expansion Phase).
- To characterize the overall safety profile of SAR408701.
- To characterize the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of SAR408701 and of its potential
- To identify the recommended phase 2 dose (RP2D) of SAR408701.
- To assess the potential immunogenicity of SAR408701.
View this trial on ClinicalTrials.gov
Print this page and take it to your doctor to discuss your eligibilty and treatment options. Only your doctor can refer you to a clinical trial.
These resources are provided in partnership with the
Canadian Cancer Society